Guía de Estación de Esquí Val Thorens
Estadísticas de pistas
- Hectares de Pistas:6000
- Cañones de nieve:40%
- Medio caño:0
- Terrenos de Parques:1
- Esquí de travesía:0
Val Thorens is the resort that combines the best of skiing with the best of atmospheres. At an altitude of 2300 metres, the highest ski resort in Europe and the highest point in world’s largest ski area «Les 3 Vallées», with more than 600 kilometres of runs, Val Thorens is without a doubt an exceptional destination.
Renowned for the quality of its snow and up-to-the-minute ski lifts, between powder snow fields and perfectly groomed runs, for beginners to experienced skiers, the Val Thorens ski area offers great snowsports whatever your ability level! Discover a mind-blowing setting and a breath-taking 360° panorama over more than 1000 Alpine summits.
As well as the choice of skiing styles, enjoy a diverse range of lifestyles, a rich, varied selection of accommodation (from 2** apartment residences to 5***** hotels), a wide choice of activities and international-scale events (the Ski Force Winter Tour, Rock On Snowboard Tour, Andros Trophy, Skicross World Cup, SFR Freeskiing Tour…). Whether as a couple, with family or with friends, discover the atmospheres that make the resort what it is, share adrenalin-fuelled experiences and unforgettable moments such as dinner on the slopes, a nighttime toboggan descent, mountain biking on snow, ice driving, massage, beautiful sunsets or quite simply a hot chocolate by the fireside…A lively and trendy resort that foodies will love, come and recharge your batteries and create your own recipe for a successful holiday.
- Aeropuerto Más Cercano:Lyon
- Estación de Tren Más Cercana:Moûtiers Salins Brides-Les-Bains (37km)
- Tel. Oficina de Turismo:+3304 79 00 08 08
- Página web de la Oficina de Turismo:www.valthorens.com
- Alojamiento en centro:sí
Anuncios y noticias del gerente del centro Val Thorens
- 24th and 25th November 2018- First track"Grande Première"
- 8th, 9th December 2018 - Trophée Andros
- 4th to 7th December 2018 : Ski Cross World Cup
- 15th to 21st December 2018 – Ski and Boarderweek
- 24th to 30th December 2018 – Christmas week
- 31th to 4th january 2019 - New Year week
-3rd to 8th march: Carnaval week
- 26th to 28th March 2019 - Festi'Valtho
- 10th to 16th april 2019 Easter week
- 7th April 2019 - Enduro 3 Vallées
- 27th april to 4th May 2019– Dutch Week
- 1st May to 5th may 2019- Apotheose day
Último Reporte de Nieveveer reporte de nieve entero
- Emitido:17 Dec
- Última Caída de Nieve:15 December 2018
- Profundidad de Nieve (superior):150cm
- Profundidad de Nieve (inferior):135cm
- Fuera de Pista:Varied
Tiempo de Hoy (2765 m)veer pronóstico de nieve entero
Mapas de Val Thorens
Comentarios de Visitantes para Val Thorens
Visitor de Germany escribe:
Val Thorens was a great holiday; we highly enjoyed it. However, we had one bad experience at the store "Top Photo". This place seems to be not so "Top". Worst photo shop ever! Sold me an overpriced, wrong memory card for a GoPro camera and on complaint just laughed and tried to ignore me. I highly recommend not to go there!