Guía de Estación de Esquí Val Thorens
Estadísticas de pistas
- Hectares de Pistas:6000
- Cañones de nieve:40%
- Medio caño:0
- Terrenos de Parques:1
- Esquí de travesía:0
Val Thorens is the resort that combines the best of skiing with the best of atmospheres. At an altitude of 2300 metres, the highest ski resort in Europe and the highest point in world’s largest ski area «Les 3 Vallées», with more than 600 kilometres of runs, Val Thorens is without a doubt an exceptional destination.
Renowned for the quality of its snow and up-to-the-minute ski lifts, between powder snow fields and perfectly groomed runs, for beginners to experienced skiers, the Val Thorens ski area offers great snowsports whatever your ability level! Discover a mind-blowing setting and a breath-taking 360° panorama over more than 1000 Alpine summits.
As well as the choice of skiing styles, enjoy a diverse range of lifestyles, a rich, varied selection of accommodation (from 2** apartment residences to 5***** hotels), a wide choice of activities and international-scale events (the Ski Force Winter Tour, Rock On Snowboard Tour, Andros Trophy, Skicross World Cup, SFR Freeskiing Tour…). Whether as a couple, with family or with friends, discover the atmospheres that make the resort what it is, share adrenalin-fuelled experiences and unforgettable moments such as dinner on the slopes, a nighttime toboggan descent, mountain biking on snow, ice driving, massage, beautiful sunsets or quite simply a hot chocolate by the fireside…A lively and trendy resort that foodies will love, come and recharge your batteries and create your own recipe for a successful holiday.
- Aeropuerto Más Cercano:Lyon
- Estación de Tren Más Cercana:Moûtiers Salins Brides-Les-Bains (37km)
- Tel. Oficina de Turismo:+3304 79 00 08 08
- Página web de la Oficina de Turismo:www.valthorens.com
- Alojamiento en centro:sí
Anuncios y noticias del gerente del centro Val Thorens
- 25th and 26th November 2017- First track"Grande Première"
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd December 2017 - Trophée Andros
- 4th to 8th December 2017 : Ski Cross World Cup
- 11th to 15th December 2017: Snowboard world cup
- 16th to 22th December 2017 – Ski and Boarderweek
- 23th to 30th December 2017 – Christmas week
- 31th to 6 january 2018 - New Year week
- 10th to 16th february 2018 : Carnavaltho week
- 27th to 29th March 2018 - Festi'valtho
- 31st march to 6th april 2018: Easter week
- 1st April 2018 - Enduro 3 Vallées
- 28th april to 5th May 2018– Dutch Week
- 1st May to 8th may 2018- Apotheose day
Último Reporte de Nieveveer reporte de nieve entero
- Emitido:8 May
- Última Caída de Nieve:13 April 2018
- Profundidad de Nieve (superior):275cm
- Profundidad de Nieve (inferior):165cm
- Fuera de Pista:Spring
Tiempo de Hoy (2765 m)veer pronóstico de nieve entero
Mapas de Val Thorens
Comentarios de Visitantes para Val Thorens
Visitor de Germany escribe:
Val Thorens was a great holiday; we highly enjoyed it. However, we had one bad experience at the store "Top Photo". This place seems to be not so "Top". Worst photo shop ever! Sold me an overpriced, wrong memory card for a GoPro camera and on complaint just laughed and tried to ignore me. I highly recommend not to go there!