Guía de Estación de Esquí Mont Ste Marie
Estadísticas de pistas
- Hectares de Pistas:109
- Cañones de nieve:98%
- Medio caño:-
- Terrenos de Parques:1
- Esquí de travesía:12 km
Mont Ste Marie in Canada (Quebec) is a very small ski resort with just three ski lifts (2 chair lifts, 1 surface lifts) but it does boast a respectable 381 metres (1250 feet) of vertical descent. Mont Ste Marie has 109 acres of terrain over 25 trails. Mont Ste Marie is best suited to advanced and intermediate skiers and snowboarders. There are 12 kilometers (8 miles) of cross country ski trails at Mont Ste Marie. For snowboarders, there is a terrain park. Nearly all of the trails at Mont Ste Marie are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Ottawa and the nearest train station to Mont Ste Marie is at Ottawa. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Mont Ste Marie.
- Aeropuerto Más Cercano:Ottawa
- Estación de Tren Más Cercana:Ottawa
- Página web de la Oficina de Turismo:www.montstemarie.com/winter/home.html
- Alojamiento en centro:sí
Último Reporte de Nieveveer reporte de nieve entero
- Emitido:6 Dec
- Última Caída de Nieve:5 December 2019
- Profundidad de Nieve (superior):0cm
- Profundidad de Nieve (inferior):0cm
- Fuera de Pista:-
Tiempo de Hoy (392 m)veer pronóstico de nieve entero
Mapas de Mont Ste Marie
Comentarios de Visitantes para Mont Ste Marie
Gary MacDonald de Canada escribe:
Mont Ste-Marie is the only real mountain skiing in the Ottawa area. It has almost twice the vertical as the next highest area resort but it's only half an hour beyond Edelweiss and Vorlage.
Lift lines are modest or non-existent. Both Mont Ste-Marie's mountains have detachable quads and snowmaking.
Black runs on the Vanier side (Carol Ann, Exhibition, Tornade) are reasonably challenging, but the real challenges are to be found on the Cheval Blanc side. Vanier, however, has a couple of blue runs (Serenade and Bellevue) that low intermediate skiers will really enjoy. Grooming is both regular and pretty good. Quite frankly, I love the place.
(Though I just wish it was easier to get to the Cheval Blanc side from the main lodge. The little bus is a pain.)
The lodge has individual padded chairs upstairs (!), a great view of the hill, a small cafeteria with very good prices and a bar with frequent live music evenings. Staff are great and always helpful.
Mont Ste-Marie has a very flexible season's pass structure that caters to just about every skier. For example, you could get a 2013/2014 weekday pass for $149 - if you bought it in March 2013.
Thumbs up for this great resort!
Prognósticos de ciudades
próximas a Mont Ste Marie
- Ottawa, Canada59km
- Cornwall, Canada137km
- Saint-Jerome, Canada152km
- Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Canada160km
- Terrebonne, Canada180km
Spots de Surf
Cercanos a Mont Ste Marie
- Richardson Beach, Canada196km
- Wolfe Island, Canada203km
- Stony Point, United States233km
- Southwick Beach State Park, United States242km
- Sandbanks Provincial Park, Canada252km
Picos de Montaña
Cercanas a Mont Ste Marie
- Mont Tremblant, Canada111km
- Mont Saint-Bruno, Canada209km
- Lyon Mountain (Clinton County, New York), United States213km
- Mount Arab, United States220km
- Mont Saint-Hilaire, Canada221km