Guía de Estación de Esquí Kopaonik
Estadísticas de pistas
- Hectares de Pistas:-
- Cañones de nieve:Yes
- Medio caño:-
- Terrenos de Parques:-
- Esquí de travesía:18 km
Kopaonik has 44km of mainly early to intermediate day and night skiing and snowboarding on partly wooded trails. There are some interesting off-piste opportunities at Kopaonik and very extensive cross-country trails. The longest downhill run at Kopaonik is 3.5km.
- Aeropuerto Más Cercano:Belgrade
- Estación de Tren Más Cercana:-
- Página web de la Oficina de Turismo:www.eng.infokop.net/
- Alojamiento en centro:sí
Último Reporte de Nieveveer reporte de nieve entero
- Emitido:31 Oct
- Última Caída de Nieve:31 October 2019
- Profundidad de Nieve (superior):–
- Profundidad de Nieve (inferior):–
- Fuera de Pista:-
Tiempo de Hoy (1536 m)veer pronóstico de nieve entero
Mapas de Kopaonik
Comentarios de Visitantes para Kopaonik
Francesca de United Kingdom escribe:
One of our best ski holidays to date! I organised a 3 day ski trip in Kopaonik for a group of 12 friends aged 22-26. We stayed at chalet Montana which can also be rented out by room. It was a beautiful chalet run by 2 friendly brothers. The price was fantastic and included breakfast and dinner (montana.rs). The accommodation in the centre isn't very pretty so we preferred this option. It took 5-10mins in a taxi to get to the centre of the resort and cost £1 a day each in taxi costs. There's also a range of spas within walking distance, great after a hard day's ski.
There's about 60km of piste which was perfect for 3 days. Beginner/intermediates would be fine for a week. The food and restaurants on the mountain were so cheap; lift pass (15euro/day ) and ski hire (£5/day) was an absolute bargain.
The resort is 4/5hrs from Belgrade. We decided to spend one day/night in Belgrade before transferring. The nightlife was brilliant and the transfer the next day was not bad at all. We organised a private transfer through taxido.net which came to £35rtn each.
I cannot recommend this resort and chalet anymore. We loved it. It was brilliant to sample somewhere other than the typical French, Swiss resorts etc.
Our whole trip, including flights etc, came to £250. Amazing.
Prognósticos de ciudades
próximas a Kopaonik
- Novi Pazar, Serbia and Montenegro29km
- Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia and Montenegro41km
- Trstenik, Serbia and Montenegro43km
- Podujeva, Serbia and Montenegro48km
- Vucitrn, Serbia and Montenegro49km
Spots de Surf
Cercanos a Kopaonik
- Bishtpala Outer Reef, Albania238km
- Iliria, Albania243km
- Li Marangi (San Foca), Italy385km
- San Stefano (Corfu), Greece401km
- Stomio (Larissa), Greece408km
Picos de Montaña
Cercanas a Kopaonik
- Pancicev vrh, Serbia2km
- Lepa Gora, Serbia23km
- Željin, Serbia26km
- Strmenica, Serbia29km
- Ravna planina, Serbia31km