Guía de Estación de Esquí Mount Hotham
Estadísticas de pistas
- Hectares de Pistas:600
- Cañones de nieve:5%
- Medio caño:-
- Terrenos de Parques:-
- Esquí de travesía:-
Mount Hotham has a justified reputation for good snow. With an airport just 20 minutes drive from the resort it is the most accessible of the Australian resorts. There are about 10 flights a week from Sydney, at present. 13 lifts serve a wide variety of runs at Mount Hotham that should keep most happy, from the long cruisers at 2.5 km, to shorter but steeper terrain for advanced skiers. One interesting point to note is that Mount Hotham resort is topsy turvy! The car park is at the top and the slopes lead off below it. So, the last run of the day will be on a lift, try doing the same in the Alps! Even better is the free snow cat tow service into the backcountry! You may also pay about one hundred AUS dollars to get a chopper ride to Falls creek resort to access the 18 lifts. However, it is understood that Falls Creek can be accessed by car during the winter. Mount Hotham village has a wide range of accommodation and some bars and restaurants in which to recover from the day on the slopes.
- Aeropuerto Más Cercano:Hotham
- Estación de Tren Más Cercana:-
- Tel. Oficina de Turismo:+61/3/57593508
- Página web de la Oficina de Turismo:www.mthotham.com.au/
- Alojamiento en centro:-
Último Reporte de Nieveveer reporte de nieve entero
- Emitido:22 Feb
- Última Caída de Nieve:
- Profundidad de Nieve (superior):–
- Profundidad de Nieve (inferior):–
- Fuera de Pista:-
Tiempo de Hoy (1652 m)veer pronóstico de nieve entero
Mapas de Mount Hotham
Comentarios de Visitantes para Mount Hotham
Rebecca de Australia escribe:
It's funny all the negative comments I see here.
Each to their own, however, I think a lot of you have your nose out of joint because you have probably come at a time where there hasn't been particularly great snow fall.
We can't predict the weather, there may be days when the resort is better than others.
As for people saying its too expensive, you'll find all the other decent resorts in Aus are the same price, if not, very close!
As for cost of food etc- of course it's going to be a little more pricey, it's like going to a theme park or the footy, I paid $14 for a pie and a bottle of coke at the footy!
If you are planning a holiday at the snow, you need to be prepared with extra cash, just like any resort!
Prognósticos de ciudades
próximas a Mount Hotham
- Wodonga, Australia98km
- Albury, Australia102km
- Shepparton, Australia168km
- Cranbourne, Australia205km
- Wagga Wagga, Australia208km
Spots de Surf
Cercanos a Mount Hotham
- Red Bluff, Australia129km
- Cape Conran, Australia169km
- Woodside Beach (Wilsons Promontory), Australia176km
- Point Hicks, Australia211km
- D Bay, Australia223km
Picos de Montaña
Cercanas a Mount Hotham
- Mount Hotham, Australia0km
- Mount Feathertop, Australia9km
- Mount McKay (Australia), Australia14km
- Mount Bogong, Australia29km
- The Horn (Mount Buffalo), Australia40km