World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
Presentar un reporte de nieve del globo
- Ski Villaroger Beautiful day after fresh snow last night.. Availability from £75 pp per night fully catered inc all drinks
- Ski Villaroger Gorgeous day .. 15 cms of fresh snow again overnight and now bluebird!
- Superb conditions, plenty of nice snow. Another glorious day.
- No information received. Cloudy skies, light snow expected.
- All lifts open, perfect snow conditions. Cloudy today, snow probable.
- Alpskier: - Self-catered Accommodation ski in and out Sunny this morning in Oz. Excellent conditions on piste, visibility is excellent and a great week in prospect.
- Today's fresh powder means fresh tracks!. Cloudy this morning, clearing later.
- Vivid Snowboarding Cracker jack up the hill this morning. Fresh and deep. Avalanche 4 in most areas. #verbier #snowboarding
- Alpinemojo Ski School Bluebird day avalanche risk 4 out of 5 play safe
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere #POWDERALERT!!! Tons of fresh #snow! Skies have partially cleared! You miss it, you mess out!!!
- Bansko Rentals Pistes are in perfect condition with more snow on its way. Book your apartment in the best location in Bansko
- Hotel Himàlaia Seguimos metidos en la borrasca y ya llevamos 90cm a lo que seguiremos sumando en las próximas 48h. Parte:
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Bluebird morning. But cold. Another 10cm. Wrap up, stick to the pow in the trees. Updates via our live cam
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Make the most of the morning on changeover day. Clear sky, fresh snow to play in. #chalet #powder #skiing
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 8am, -9 degrees, waking up to the most beautiful day. Huge amount of new snow and blue skies.
- Freedom Ski So much fresh snow & over 1 mtr 2 come in #Morzine. Book b4 midnight 4 exclusive offers! #Luxurytravel
- Vivid Snowboarding A little more fresh overnight. Cold with clear sky's this morning #verbier #snowboarding
- Powder Extreme Wow, it will be a stunning day! Early mornings #bluebird in #verbier @ Verbier - 1936
- Vagabond Lodge Snowing lightly tonight at Kicking Horse. More on the way.
- Altitude Verbier It's dumping again :-) #Verbier
- Performance Verbier Ski School Felix has been shredding the trees - looks epic. #verbier #faceshots
- Alpine Race Consulting Saw the big man @akselsvindal training @AspenSnowmass today!
- Freedom Ski Fantastic fresh snow & over 1 mtr 2 come in #Morzine. Book b4 Jan 31st for exclusive offers! #Luxurytravel
- Powder Extreme The forest is definitely ON... What a fun day! Verbier Run of the day forest 30 Jan 2015, check it out:
- Ski Villaroger Out on my #salamon Rockers!!! Love these skis!
- Ski Villaroger Skivillaroger!
- Ski Etoile A foot of snow last night (28cm on the ruler of truth) and more this evening.
- La Clusaz Chalets Reports from our mascot's friend is "So much powder, it's hard to go very fast." Awaiting our mascot's view on this...
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Neige-ing again! Looks like a few more cms this evening see our web & live cam …
- verbierholidays Verbier never fails to excite you. #powderday
- La Clusaz Chalets A brief moment of sunshine earlier this afternoon! It's now snowing heavily again.
- Vivid Snowboarding Slight break in the storm,Mont gele closed but looking good #verbier #Switzerland #snowboarding #liveoutdoors
- Brilliant White Fun in the woods today! About half a metre of fresh snow since last night - still snowing now! #saintefoy
- Chalet Arc A good 60cms of snow today and more coming. Superb!
- Getaway Vans Fancy Husky Sledding maybe? Any takers??! Exciting! #Morzine